11/21/08

Mini Pizza Box Crazy!

I am still here! Just so super busy!

So! My friend Dana had her first party the other night! She chose the Mini Pizza Box as a project for her party! I love my Scor-Pal sooo much, so I thought this would be a fun project! (Thank you Jen Carter for letting me borrow your Scor-Pal....this made it much easier to have 2 SP's for everyone to use!)

I had made one before that I really liked but I hadn't made any others yet.


So, I decided I had better practice up for the Fun Shop! And then I couldn't quit! I made a bunch! I made several very simple ones! ( I {heart} the TAC Snowflakes set!)


And then I made the one for Dana's party! This is the one I love the most! I used Kraft paper, Red Bazzil and Brown CS. I just love love love Kraft paper! I always buy Hobby Lobby's Kraft Paper. (Thank you Jennifer McGuire for that great find!) It is 25 sheets for $3.99 but when paper packs are 1/2 off......it is only $2!!



So anyway....my other favorite is RED! And with Kraft and red and brown combined, you have a super cute combination! I thought my box turned out pretty cute! The Christmas Circles and the Sweet Goodies set make the cutest tags! Add the Marvy punches and you have easy tags for your Christmas gifts, goodies or even handmade Christmas ornaments!




Thanks Dana, for having a party and picking the boxes! They are soooo easy and the tutorial and idea I got from the Scor-Pal website!! Click here for the link!

And here is the tag we made for her party too! So easy!


Thanks for looking!


4 comments:

  1. These are wonderful! May I ask, how did you do the large scalloped square on the top box?

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are all sooooo cute!! I really like the last one that you posted that you made at the funshop! Very, very cute! I'm sure that it was a big hit!! (And, you're welcome for the loan of the scor-pal!!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are great! I haven't tried them yet but after seeing your variety of boxes I would love to make some! I love my Scor-Pal so anything new I can make with it is a bonus!
    Hugs,
    Bridgett

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my! I love the one that is all stamped with snowflakes! Thanks so much for sharing them with us!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all of your comments! Comments are moderated so they may not show up right away. Thank you for taking the time to stop in!

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS