2/02/09

The Lemondae Award!

I was given a blog award by my Angel friend, Sarah! This is so nice of you Sarah! Thank you!!




The Lemonade Award is given by a previous winner to 5 bloggers who have shown great attitudes and/or gratitude this week. It's a great way to show these people that you appreciate them.

All you have to do is:

1. Put the logo on your blog or post.
2. Nominate at least 5 blogs and be sure to link your nominees within your post.
3. Let them know that they have received this award by commenting on their blog.
4. Share the Love and link to this post and the person from whom you received your award.


For this award, I picked blogs that I love to check everyday! These girls are so creative and I love their work!! I know Sarah already has one but I am sending one back to her just so she has one from me too!!

Here are the bloggers that I have chosen to give this award to:

1. Melisa
2. Nicole
3. Jen
4. Kim
5. Sarah





1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much!!! What an honor! I promise to post my recognitions by the weekend!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all of your comments! Comments are moderated so they may not show up right away. Thank you for taking the time to stop in!

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS