4/05/09

Using Stamps to Scrapbook-Blog Hop!

This weeks blog hop is alot of fun! Because it takes me back to my first love....scrapbooking! I started scrapbooking about 10 years ago and it is like an addiction! I have tried to stop....but I can't! Then stamping came along and made it all the more fun!

You know when you are looking for that certain something that you just can't put your finger on? An embellisment? a piece of patterened paper? Well, for me, the stamps have added that! You can make your own personalized buttons, embellishments, patterened paper or just about anything!

This first page uses the April Stamp of the Month! This is a really cute set that made the most fun background paper! I just randomly stamped across a piece of white cardstock and there you have it! Homemade patterened paper! (The picture was for Rylee's Birthday invites when she turned 4!)



This page was really fun too! Can you believe I actually cut those scallops out with scissors? Crazy I know! Then if you can see in the bottom right corner, I stamped with TAC's Curls and Swirls in white ink! It just gave the page that fun added touch to make it look complete! (The pics are of Rylee's 4th Birthday! I am not trying for a theme here! haha)


Deco Designs is one of my favorite sets and I think it makes the cutest border! I love this page, mostly because I love the pics of Rylee, but I love the stamping detail as well!



I have posted this page before but since I used a TAC set I thought I would put it on here again! I used Springtime for this page and I think it turned out so fun! The leaf stamps made adorable touchs at the bottom and I just love the tree! I also added the date with Date Disks on the bottom right!



All of this had really put me in the mood to scrapbook! You will definitley see more stamping and scrapbooking posts soon! Now go and check out all the other creations from these talented Angels...












Thanks for stopping by!

13 comments:

  1. All the pages are outstanding! I love them all! I am hoping to get all my organizing finished really soon so I can start scrapping a lot more. I was happy for this challenge so I could do some scrapbooking!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW! Beautiful pages! The bottom is my fav...but then I am really into baby pages for some reason right now...LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Where to start? I love how you used Spring Time on the last page! The photos of your dd are darling, and I love her in the top one as a ladybug! Super cute! Wonderful pages! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. These pages are all just wonderful! The embellishments are great! Love them all!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your pages are all wonderful! My favorite is the ladybug one though!! It is sooo adorable and so is Rylee!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. really love the pages you did, I especially love the one with the ribbon sewed into it, very crafty

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cute pages! Great use of the SOTM image :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Laurie..love your pages! I too am going to be doing more scrapbooking too..I have so many pictures...thank you for inspiring me even more!

    ReplyDelete
  9. These are awesome layouts Laurie. I love your explanations about how you are always ready to scrap when you have stamps, because you just create your own pp, and embellishments.

    ReplyDelete
  10. You are a wonderful scrapbooker! Great pages!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fantastic pages, Laurie! LOVE the ladybug layout, and the photo... too darn cute! And the 'pattern paper' you've created for these are just perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great pages! I love the ladybugs!

    Christina

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all of your comments! Comments are moderated so they may not show up right away. Thank you for taking the time to stop in!

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS