7/07/09

365 Challenge and some fun new TAC images!

OK, yeah for 365! This post originally posedt on Tuesday and then on Wednesday I see the 365 challenge is to make a humerous card! So, I had to come back in here and edit a little to show that this card I just made works for Wednesday's challenge!

So here is my "humerous " card and a new TAC stamp set! It is from TAC's Funny Farm and Funny Farm Phrases! I love the "I am in shape!" So funny!


I used a flower punch on a Starbucks coffee sleeve! I thought it made a pretty cute flower!


I also cut out her nose and popped it up with pop dots! And she is a "she" if you can tell she has sparkley toenails! hehe! Oh, and sparkley eyelids too!

Here is another card using the new owl set, "Be Square"! I had to make a masculine card so I took Heather's idea and made my own background paper with the "Friendship Strips" set. Popped it up on pop dots...yes I have been doing that ALOT lately....and then stamped in the square I cut out with a punch!

I added some Crystal Laquer to his eyes and colored him up with colored pencils and OMS, too!


So that is it for today! Unless I double post again! LOL! Thanks for looking!


22 comments:

  1. WOW those are both adorable but I have to tell you I'm LOVIN' the kraft and pink color combo. I tend to use a dark brown with pink. I also like the "sketch" of the pig card - it's so fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love both cards! I really like the circle element on the first card and I LOVE the stripes on your second card. I'm always needing masculine card ideas...I'll have to order this set!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Laurie, I these are great cards! The pig one is my favorite, the circle is perfect with that sentiment.

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are adorable! I also really like the pig card! Great creativity!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Laurie- you are absolutely gifted! Did you know I love pigs? Of course you didn't- but I do..I am so casing this one girl! I love the sparkles, I love the flower made w/the coffee thingy- oh heck I love everything about your cards.

    ReplyDelete
  6. LUV these! Especially the punched flower from the starbucks cup. That is just awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are so cute!!!

    Christina

    ReplyDelete
  8. AWESOME GIRL!! I love these 2 sets and they are on my first order this month.
    I love, love, love your cards!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. These cards are adorable!! Especially love the pig one!! Too cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love the cards Laurie! I grabbed some of my Starbucks cup holder thingies from Seminar and now you gave me inspiration to use them! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  11. These are both Fantastic!!! Really luv everything about the Pig card! Great background paper on your owl card... Just awesome cards Laurie!

    ReplyDelete
  12. These are both AWESOME! You are on a roll, girl. I am totally diggin' the starbucks flower... a lot!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love both of your cards, they are so cute! I absolutely loved the idea of using a starbucks sleeve to cute out a flower, very creative idea.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love both cards! I am so inspired by your ideas. The kraft paper! The twine! That flower! Wow...

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oh Laurie - this is SO cute! I have wanted to see that sentiment inked up and put with an image - you rocked it girl! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Laurie, This is so cute. Love,Love,Love it!!!! I might need that stamp as I am definitely a round girl.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Great cards... love the piggy one!
    Chrissie

    ReplyDelete
  18. adorable! gotta love the pig. I also like the crimped flower

    ReplyDelete
  19. Really cute cards, love the piggie one
    maz

    ReplyDelete
  20. clever and cute, love your piggy card

    ReplyDelete
  21. OMGosh! How cute! Love the piggy snout popped up like that (and sparkly toenails are soo diva).

    ReplyDelete
  22. I love these! I like the technique you used on the owl card, popping up the background. You will probably be seeing that from me soon!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all of your comments! Comments are moderated so they may not show up right away. Thank you for taking the time to stop in!

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS