2/19/10

Enjoy!

I had to stop in today with a quick card! I am loving the Button sets from PTI! The buttons add so much to a card front! And these colors are so fun together!



Thanks for stopping by today! I am off to see George Strait and Reba tonight! I can't wait!!! He is my favorite! OK and I really like the Wranglers too! ;)

OH one more thing! I have promised Blog Candy before and never delivered on that one! Well, I hit 15,000 hits here on my blog so I think its time! Stay tuned for the next post!!! :)

I hope you all have a great weekend!

7 comments:

  1. This is fab! LOVE those colors together & of course, the buttons!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW!! I love all your creations chick!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card! Love the buttons. Hope you enjoyed your concert. It sounds fun.
    Angel Hugs,
    Bridgett

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is super cute! love the color combo and the embossed polka dots!

    ReplyDelete
  5. These colors are gorgeous girl!! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your card, beautiful!

    PS Thank you so much for your comment, I really miss having you around at PW.

    Cynthia:)

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all of your comments! Comments are moderated so they may not show up right away. Thank you for taking the time to stop in!

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS