6/28/14

Neat and Tangled Blog Hop...



Hello there!  I am excited to be here today, hopping along with some super sweet ladies, showcasing an adorably fun set from Neat and Tangled.  If you are following along with the hop, you should have come here from Heather's blog.  I am sure she has something amazing made up for today!

The set that I used today is called Sunday School songs.  I love this set because I have lip synced sang each one, throughout my life.  This set definitely makes some fun cards to give to the littles or even a sunday school teacher.  Here is my card...

IMG_9928

I stamped the globe image first on the center of the white card stock.  Then I masked the sentiment and stamped it in 2 places.  I stamped the world image again on red card stock and then stamped the heart on top of that.  I cut it out and covered it in glossy accents and popped ip up on the first image, making sure the countries lined up perfectly.  I colored in a few of the words with the coordinating copics.  

IMG_9929

I matted the card front on a piece of vellum and then attached them both to the card front.  I curled the edges of the layers with my fingers to finish it off.

Your next stop on the hop is the sweet, Virginia Lu!  I can't wait to see what everyone created for today, so I am going to be hopping along with you.

Stop over to the Neat and Tangled blog to see all the details, but there are prizes if you comment along the way.   The winners will be announced on July 5th over at the NAT blog.  


48 comments:

  1. The world stamp is so cute! Does that come with this set?

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a fabulous card - your design is perfect and I love these sentiment stamps :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I remember singing this song in Sunday School when I was young! This card takes me right back!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great colors on your card. We sing this song every week at church as the children come up for children's moments.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This card is too precious, love it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is such a neat stamp set and I love your card!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Amazing card. Love, love, love it. The heart in the middle of the globe is pure genius. Crazy about this card.

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a fun card. I love that you colored the words in up top.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Brilliant card. I love this stamp set.

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a wonderful embellishment with that heart and globe combination!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love your masking and angled panel.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh Laurie I love this! Love is you split up the sentiment and I am totally CASEing the world/heart combo!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Your heart/world combo is perfectly creative. Love this!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love your card and especially the vellum makes it really stand out!

    ReplyDelete
  15. How fun, I haven't
    heard, thought of
    that song forever!
    Great card.
    Carla from Utah

    ReplyDelete
  16. This is a great card. Love the angles you put everything on and perfect use of pop dots.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Such a sweet card, thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Really cool card. The heart popped out of the World is a great idea.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Great card. Love the spotlight heart. I remember singing this song back in Sunday school.

    ReplyDelete
  20. "Everything is beautiful, in its own way...." Love your design... always love your style!
    =] Michele

    ReplyDelete
  21. wow--loving the Sunday school song stamp--this card turned out beautifully!

    ReplyDelete
  22. A card with a powerful message.
    Love the way the words were colored to match the words.
    Great card. thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  23. Beautiful card and lovely sentiments.

    ReplyDelete
  24. Lovely card, Laurie!! Love the red, black and white color scheme you've used and that red heart is perfect!! I'm glad I'm hopping along with the Neat & Tangled blog hop!! XOXO-Shari

    ReplyDelete
  25. How lovely with such a great message!

    ReplyDelete
  26. Such a wonderful card!! I LOVE that the world image was also stamped onto the heart! What a perfect detail to add!! And those sentiments are just as beautiful as your card!!

    ReplyDelete
  27. I LOVE this AWESOME Card!! ;) I really LOVE your Design and color choices!! ;) THANKS for sharing and have a Fabulous Week!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  28. This is so cool love how the heart stands out!

    ReplyDelete
  29. Super awesome card - you totally nailed it!!! Love the hopeful message of this card!!

    ReplyDelete
  30. LOOOOOOOOOVE that heart in the world--- LOVE your design! FAB card all around:)

    ReplyDelete
  31. very sweet card--love the colors!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all of your comments! Comments are moderated so they may not show up right away. Thank you for taking the time to stop in!

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS