11/13/14

Introducing Uncorked

Hey there!  Today over at the Papertrey Blog, you saw some fun new goodies including a stamp set and dies called Uncorked.  I love this set and all the possibilities it has for gifts.  I used the new Journal Tag 6 to make this fun little wine bottle tag....

IMG_9919

I used a sentiment from the new set and stamped it on the leaf from Leaf Print Dies.  I added in the new"Celebrate" die in Dark Chocolate card stock. I tied the tag around the bottle neck several times to make a fun little gift.

IMG_9920

I made a matching card just right for Thanksgiving.  

IMG_9910

I added in several leaves....again from Leaf Print Dies...and then I stamped a bottle and added in a little happy thanksgiving stamped die.  I love this banner die.  So cute with the stitching detail and the little open leaves on each end.  I attached the wine bottle to a piece of vellum, and the vellum to my pile of leaves on the card front.  

IMG_9912

Stop in and see what the other girls have made up for today.

Nichole Heady
Betsy Veldman
Heather Nichols
Dawn McVey
Melissa Phillips
Erin Lincoln
Laura Bassen
Danielle Flanders
Ashley Cannon Newell


Thanks for stopping in!  See you tomorrow! 

12 comments:

  1. The combination of the leaves with the new stamps looks great.
    xoxo Sioux

    ReplyDelete
  2. See - all occasion set! I think your autumn leaves are just beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super samples of the new, must-have Uncorked set.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Okay, so the card and the tag are truly gorgeous, but I'm a little distracted by that bottle of Australian wine. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful! I like how you used this set to create Autumn-themed cards!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all of your comments! Comments are moderated so they may not show up right away. Thank you for taking the time to stop in!

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS