2/07/15

Introducing Enclosed....


Welcome to the first group post for the February Anniversary Release at Papertrey Ink.  This has been such a fun month to prepare for and I can't wait for you to see it all!  Today we are showcasing a new stamp set and dies called, Enclosed Flower, by the lovely Dawn McVey.

First up....I have shaker card to share.

IMG_0554

I didn't use any stamps in this card, just the die.  I die cut the large flower back and the top in white cardstock.  I also cut the top out of adhesive foam.  Using an exacto knife, I cut the sentiment out of the foam so I just had the border of the flower.  I added in some clear card stock and some cute heart sequins and then put it all together to create this little shaker card.  

IMG_0555

Enclosed: Flower comes with a fun little tag die, but I decided to dress up this kraft bag with a simple flap to create a tag.

IMG_0540

I used Background Basics: Super Stripes to create this black and white panel.  Next, I cut the flower front out of gold yardstick and adhered it to the panel.  I score the top 1 1/2" of the panel so I could fold it over the top of the bag.  I stapled the kraft bag shut and then glued the short end of the panel to the bag of the bag.  I stamped the "to and from" inside the card....but upside down so when you lift the flap, you can personalize the gift, and there is even room for a message. So easy!

IMG_0543

That is it for me today.  I know the other girls have some great things to share so be sure to stop by their blogs too!


Come back tomorrow to see more!  Have  a great day!

14 comments:

  1. Beautiful projects! I especially like the simple-looking shaker card. Love those little hearts!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love those rich colored hearts in your shaker! Your looks are sure to brighten someone's day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a lovely shaker card! The gift bag looks fab in black and white stripes with the gold accent!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What fun projects! I love the shaker card!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh I love the red hearts in the shaker and the gold on black and white stripes is so elegant!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful shaker with the hearts! And I love the gift bag ensemble too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awesome shaker card. So pretty in reds. Great gift bag set too.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the red heart sequins in that cute shaker card. Great way to dress up that bag...black, white and gold. Sure to put a smile on anyone's face, Laurie!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love shaker cards. That red heart sequins is too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Laurie,

    Love your projects!

    Cariños,
    María Alba

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love this new enclosed flower die and your projects are adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Awesome! projects. Love the flap idea, genius!

    Hugs,
    Wendy

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all of your comments! Comments are moderated so they may not show up right away. Thank you for taking the time to stop in!

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS