3/12/15

Introducing Chicken Scratch...

Welcome to the first group post of the Papertrey Ink March Countdown.  We have a fun new set to share today.  This new versatile set is called Chicken Scratch.  I have 2 cards to share, the first being a CAS card...

IMG_0796

I simply stamped a pattern with the new Gingham background and added in a stitched  piece.  Over the top, I stamped the sentiment that comes in the set.  The bottom panel is a piece of Lemon Tart pattern paper.  

IMG_0799

This next card uses the new Chicken Scratch Cover Plate.  This will make it so easy for all those stitches, but I just added in a stamped pattern...

IMG_0811

I used 4 different colors and stamped an easy pattern, lining everything up with the holes in the cover plate.  I added in the new hello die cut in black.  I was inspired by Nichole's "congrats" from the other day, so I covered this one in Glossy Accents, as well.  

IMG_0812

Check out what the other girls have for you today too!


Thanks for stopping by today. I'll be back tomorrow!



Supply List:

Stitched Together

Stamps: Chicken Scratch, Background Basics: Super Gingham
Paper: Stampers Select White, Lemon Tart Patterned Paper
Ink: Lemon Tart, Berry Sorbet, Versafine Black Onyx

Hello

Stamps: Chicken Scratch
Paper: Stampers Select White, Aqua Mist, True Black
Ink: Versafine Black Onyx, Lemon Tart, Hawaiian Shores, Hibiscus Burst
Misc: Chicken Scratch Cover Plate,  Hello Die


8 comments:

  1. Such sweet cards, I really love the first one - there's just something about yellow gingham that is so pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, these are both fabulous, Laurie!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loving the quilted look of that second card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Laurie,

    CUTE, CUTE cards!!!

    Cariños,
    María Alba

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love how you stamped the background for the sentiment.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love both .. fav is the first one 'cause I'm partial to yellow gingham and do a lot of cross-stitching! Is Chicken Scratch available yet? Couldn't find it on the Papertrey Ink site. THANKS

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all of your comments! Comments are moderated so they may not show up right away. Thank you for taking the time to stop in!

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS