10/18/15

a just because card...

There is a stamp set that I keep on my desk at all times.  It's called Many Thanks.  Every time I flip by it, I remember how much I love it and always intend to use it.  So happy to have some crafty time today to finally use it!

IMG_2122

I stamped a grouping of flowers and leaves in the colors linked below.  Then I cut around the outside and even cut some spaces out in between.  I scored the card base and misted it with a black copic and then attached the flower panel on with foam tape.  I added in the sentiment last to finish off the card.

IMG_2124

I had an awesome weekend with family here visiting.  We had a bonfire and a hayride and the weather has been gorgeous and now my house is a disaster.  And I am not going to clean it tonight.  :)  Off to sit on the couch.  Sound like a good plan?

Thanks so much for coming by!  Hope you have a great evening!



Supply List:


8 comments:

  1. So pretty, Laurie! I love how you cut in between the flowers, too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes it sounds like a very good plan, Laurie ... as is the idea to keep this on your desk at all time! Gorgeous card!!
    =]

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is BEAUTIFUL, Laurie!! Love that set! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow!!!!! Stunning flower cluster!!! Gorgeous colors, too

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all of your comments! Comments are moderated so they may not show up right away. Thank you for taking the time to stop in!

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS