10/12/15

Holiday Pin-Ups Kit + Petite Places: Holiday Lane

Hey there!  Today's group post is a fun one.  We have the Holiday Pin-Ups kit and Petite Places: Holiday Lane to share.  First up....a snow globe gift tag with Holiday Lane.

IMG_2014

I used the Snow Globe shaker dies to create this tag.  I added in some snow hills and then the tree dies and the North Pole sign, after inking up the background with Aqua Mist.  I stamped Santa's silhouette in black ink and then added in a little sentiment in the middle.  

IMG_2012

I used PTI's test tubes to create these little chocolate covered espresso bean gifts.  

IMG_1992

Instead of making the clothespins, I wanted to use these cute little guys to make some tags.  I added the little elf and the reindeer onto the vellum tags, along with a heat embossed sentiment.  I used the new Pure Poppy patterned paper behind the tag for a little more detail.  These are so easy to make with the dies and the paper packs that come along with the Holidays Pin-Ups kit.  

IMG_1994

I know the rest of the girls will have some cute stuff to share with us.  Stop over to Nichole's blog to see more about this month's release.

Kay Miller
Amy Sheffer

Hope you have a great day!



Supply List: 


19 comments:

  1. I am so glad you used the snowglobe shaker with the new Petite Places!! Love it. And I love, love, love the tags. They are fantastic!!! I can't wait to get that kit in my house. Errrr, um....Elizabeth can't wait for us to get that kit in our house Yeah. That's what I mean. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your gift tags are super adorable! I LOVE LOVE them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable, love those "tube" treat packaging!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous, Laurie! You're making me very glad that I have this Snowglobe die!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Laurie I love all of your WONDERFUL tags!!!! I think these sweet characters look so cute on the vellum - without the clothes pins! And I love these new papers!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love these, Laurie! I'm on a sugar high this morning!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Just fantastic ... you make the most wonderful Christmas gifts, Laurie!
    =] Michele

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your tags are great showing another use for the stamps. So cute.

    ReplyDelete
  9. LOVE these!! Super cute, Laurie!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Laurie,

    Too Too CUTE for words!!!!

    Cariños,
    María Alba

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wonderful tags! Wonderful release!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Such cute tags and snow globe card! Your work is always so fresh looking! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Adorable holiday projects, Laurie!!!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all of your comments! Comments are moderated so they may not show up right away. Thank you for taking the time to stop in!

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS