10/14/15

Holiday Style...

Today is the last group post for the Papertrey Ink release.  Today, its all about Holiday Style.  If you check out Pinterest, you will see lots of brights reds and greens, lots of gold accents and lots of the Fair Isle prints.  So for my first project, I combined them all.

IMG_2023

I added some Fair Isle stripes on the card base along with a little strip of Gold Adhesive.  I used the Quilted: Winter Tag in vellum and heat embossed the sentiment.  Last, I added in the Stars and Scribbles image in gold.  

IMG_2027

Another fun addition to the PTI tag's is this new Folded Tag.  I love it.  A lot. 

IMG_2038

First, I cut 2 tags out in white paper.  Then I cut 2 dies out in the new Pure Poppy + White Basics paper,  I lined the inside of the white tags with the striped paper and then used the tops to create 2 more tags.

IMG_2047

I stamped Wet Paint Holiday sentiments on 2 of the tags, adding in some Red Stickles for some sparkle.  To create the ribbon tops, I simply angle cut small pieces of Pure Poppy Saddle Stitch Ribbon and put the ends through the holes.  I took a medium size glue dot and pressed the ribbon together to create a CAS top.

IMG_2048

I used the Wet Paint Holiday Tags dies to create these Gold Adhesive sentiments.  Then I made the same ribbon tops with Ripe Avocado Saddle Stitch.

Theres lots more to see from the DT girls today.  Here is a list of places to visit....

Kay Miller
Amy Sheffer

Come back tomorrow to see the rest of the October PTI Release.  Thanks for stopping in!



Supply List:


12 comments:

  1. Love the vellum with the quilt tag, makes a warm card with the sweater background!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card!!! Love the vellum! And these tags are stunning! Love how you did the ribbon at the top! Great idea!!! Thanks for sharing it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very festive love that folded tag especially with the designer paper.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love how you incorporated stripes on your card, Laurie, and that thin gold line packs a lot of umph! But those tags are the bomb. So clean and graphic!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your tags are so simple and yet so very beautiful! WOW

    ReplyDelete
  6. Another use for that cute Quilted: Winter tag. Love your tags!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your striped tags are so cute. Love them.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Laurie,

    Love your work the tags are sweet but that card is SUBLIME...Classy, Delicate and sooo beautiful!!!

    Cariños,
    María Alba

    ReplyDelete
  9. So many pretty things. Fantastic!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all of your comments! Comments are moderated so they may not show up right away. Thank you for taking the time to stop in!

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS