10/31/15

Joy and Cheer...

I am stoppin in here tonight with one last October MFT release card.  This new set called Trim the Tree has so many fun little details.  I decided to make a quick and simple tag.

Print

I used the Stitched Rounded Square Stax to make a card front and then added in to a folded card.  I popped a hole in the corner and added some twine to make a gift tag.


Print

Christmas on Halloween.  Crazy right?  Hope you are all having fun and out there trick or treating.  Stacey Schafer and I just got back from Waco, TX.  We went to see Chip and Jojo!  This weekend was the grand opening of their Magnolia Market at the new Silos so we had to go down to check out the new place.  It was amazing!  Such a fun time!

Ok, hope you have a great Halloween!  Thanks for stopping in!





3 comments:

  1. So cute Laurie, love the bit of blue inking in the background!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the Christmas tree against the blue background. So pretty, Laurie!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all of your comments! Comments are moderated so they may not show up right away. Thank you for taking the time to stop in!

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS