10/26/15

Merry & Bright...

I am loving all these Christmas goodies that are out right now.  I have another MFT creation to share today.  This one uses the new set called Joyous Christmas Sentiments.  I adore this font.  I used the stitched cut out from the Cover Up Companion Vertical to make the masked tag.  And lets talk about the MFT color Red Hot.  There couldn't be a better name for the ink.  It is gorgeous!

Print
I added in a top banner of stenciled sour apple using the Split Diagonal stencil.  Another detail is a piece of vellum tucked in behind the tag.  

Print

I also added in a strip of gold cardstock and some red bling to finish it off.  

Print

So happy you came by today!  Hope your Monday is a good one!  




5 comments:

  1. Cute card Laurie, I like the little strip of gold!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How pretty!! Love your shading and the way you used the little strip of gold!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very Merry and Bright it is, Laurie! Love the pop of gold, too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOvely Laurie! That font is sitting up front and ready to ink soon!
    =] M

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love you CAS card! Fabulous design :)

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all of your comments! Comments are moderated so they may not show up right away. Thank you for taking the time to stop in!

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS