12/04/17

MFT Countdown Day 1....

Today is the last day of the MFT December Countdown.  The entire release of new stamps and dies will be available tonight, Tuesday, December 5th at 8pm CST.  Are you so excited?

Today's card showcases the new set More Rustic Wildflowers.  I love this set because it is so easy to stamp and, of course, die cut.  Those open dies give the perfect cut every time!

Here is my CAS card...

MFT December 2017

I love to die cut several groups of die cuts and then stamp a bunch of flowers at once.  Then do a little arranging.  I cut the scalloped card front from Blueprints 27.  I found this beautiful sentiment from Handwritten Happiness and then built the arrangement around it.  I kept this card simple to let those flowers shine!

The MFT Blog will have lots more to see today.  Head on over there and check out the last day of sneak peeks. Thanks so much for stopping in today!  


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Supply List: 

4 comments:

  1. Gorgeous CAS design, Laurie! I love the pastels that you chose for the blooms and your sentiment is so sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great CAS card!This sentiment is awesome, love the font!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is soft, lovely and ever so feminine! Dreamy card Laurie!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all of your comments! Comments are moderated so they may not show up right away. Thank you for taking the time to stop in!

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS